Parking & Downtown Tampa Info
Parking is available in parking garages to the north and east of the Tampa Convention Center.
The Tampa Convention Center Parking Garage entrance is accessible from the corner of Brorein St. and Tampa Street. Standard rates are $2.00 per hour, but depending on special events in the area could range from $5.00 to $50.00 depending on the event. Daily parking is now "pay by plate" using the ParkMobile app.
On-street parking and parking lots using the ParkMobile app are also available north of the Convention Center and along several streets downtown.
The Pam Iorio Parking Garage is at 201 Channelside Drive with entrances on Florida Avenue and Morgan Street and is usually $2.00 per hour unless there is a special event nearby.
The Fort Brooke Garage is a few blocks north of the Convention Center, behind the Hyatt and between Franklin St. and Florida Avenue. It is $2.00 per hour, and during special events can range from $5.00 to $50.00.
Many of the FMEA Conference Hotels are within walking distance of the Convention Center. Check with them about parking costs.
- Embassy Suites (Connected to the convention center via a walk-way above Franklin St.)
- Marriott Waterside (Walk on the Riverwalk between The Sail outdoor restaurant and the Marriott back entrance to avoid needing to cross Franklin Street)
- Westin Tampa Waterside (across the river, about 3 blocks from the Convention Center)
- Hilton Tampa Downtown (4 blocks north, formerly the Hyatt Regency)
- Tampa Hotel Riverwalk (5 blocks north-east)
1-800-301-FMEA(3632) • Fax: (850) 942-1793