1. Registered (BADGED) attendees do not require tickets to attend any All-State concert. This includes directors/members, directors' non-teaching spouses, performing All-State students, registered chaperons, collegiate student members, retired members, and VIP guests that you entered as part of your conference registration.
2. All nonregistered attendees (NONBADGED) (parents, family members, guests, etc.) are required to purchase tickets for any All-State concert they wish to attend at $15.00 per ticket.
3. There are no “free” or “allotted” tickets. All concert attendees must either wear their conference badge or purchase a ticket.
4. A director who pre-registers on-line may reserve and pre-pay for All-State concert tickets for non-registered attendees for concerts in which he or she has registered all-state students. If paid for on-line, these tickets will be preloaded into the director's registration package.
5. Directors who register on-site may purchase all-state concert tickets for non-registered attendees for concerts in which he or she has registered all-state students during the on-site registration process.
6. Directors with All-State students may purchase additional concert tickets for non-registered attendees for concerts in which they have performing students anytime at the conference on-site registration desk or designated ticket sales location.
7. General ticket sales for All-State concerts will begin at 11 a.m. on Thursday morning at the FMEA registration desk. There is no requirement that the director or any other registered attendee be the person purchasing these tickets after this time.
8. All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds for any concert tickets.
9. For entrance, ticket, and concert purposes, a concert is defined as the pair of ensembles that are performing in the same venue in a common, defined block of time. An example of a "concert" for purposes of entrance, ticketing, etc., would be the 2 p.m. concert for the All-State Men's Chorus and the All-State Women's Chorus.
Registered (BADGED) conference attendees do not need tickets. Badged attendees will be handed a ticket to enter the concert outside the entrance to the Straz Performing Arts Center.
Non-registered conference/concert attendees (parents, family members, guests, etc.) may purchase tickets for any Straz concert at $15.00 per ticket at the FMEA registration desk between 11:00 a.m. on Thursday and 7:00 pm on Friday. On Saturday beginning at 9:00 a.m., all remaining tickets for Straz concerts will be sold at the Straz Performing Arts Center ONLY.
NOTE: Directors need to notify persons for whom they have already purchased a ticket. Tickets are nonrefundable.
All-Ticket Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
Please make sure you know the exact name of the All-State Ensemble for which you need tickets before approaching the ticket sales window.