1. Registered (BADGED) attendees do not require tickets to attend any All-State concert. This includes directors/members, directors' non-teaching spouses, performing All-State students, registered chaperones, collegiate student members, retired members, and VIP guests that you entered as part of your conference registration.
2. All nonregistered attendees (NONBADGED) (parents, family members, guests, etc.) are required to purchase tickets for any All-State concert they wish to attend at $15.00 per ticket.
3. There are no “free” or “allotted” tickets. All concert attendees must either wear their conference badge or purchase a ticket.
4. A director who pre-registers on-line may reserve and pre-pay for All-State concert tickets for non-registered attendees for concerts in which he or she has registered all-state students. If paid for on-line, these tickets will be preloaded into the director's registration package.
5. Directors who register on-site may purchase all-state concert tickets for non-registered attendees for concerts in which he or she has registered all-state students during the on-site registration process.
6. Directors with All-State students may purchase additional concert tickets for non-registered attendees for concerts in which they have performing students anytime at the conference on-site registration desk or designated ticket sales location.
7. General ticket sales for All-State concerts will begin at 11 a.m. on Thursday morning at the FMEA registration desk. There is no requirement that the director or any other registered attendee be the person purchasing these tickets after this time.
8. All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds for any concert tickets.
9. For entrance, ticket, and concert purposes, a concert is defined as the pair of ensembles that are performing in the same venue in a common, defined block of time. An example of a "concert" for purposes of entrance and ticketing would be the 8:30 a.m. concert that features both the Treble Chorus and Mixed Chorus, or the 1:30 p.m. concert that features the Middle, Concert, and Symphonic Bands.
For the 2020 conference, no concerts will be held in the Straz Performing Arts Center. The below is only for your reference for future conferences.
Registered (BADGED) conference attendees do not need tickets. Badged attendees will be handed a ticket to enter the concert outside the entrance to the Straz Performing Arts Center.
Non-registered conference/concert attendees (parents, family members, guests, etc.) may purchase tickets for any Straz concert at $15.00 per ticket at the FMEA registration desk between 11:00 a.m. on Thursday and 7:00 pm on Friday. On Saturday beginning at 9:00 a.m., all remaining tickets for Straz concerts will be sold at the Straz Performing Arts Center ONLY.
NOTE: Directors need to notify persons for whom they have already purchased a ticket. Tickets are nonrefundable.
All-Ticket Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
Please make sure you know the exact name of the All-State Ensemble for which you need tickets before approaching the ticket sales window.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get free tickets for my students' family members to attend the concert?
No. You can pre-order and pay for their tickets when you pre-register for the concert, but there are no free tickets.
Can I get free tickets to any concerts?
No. Registered attendees (directors, chaperones, students) are allowed admission to concerts with their name badge so no ticket is necessary. Attendees that are not registered for the conference (parents, family, etc.) must purchase tickets. At the Straz Performing Arts Center, registered attendees with their conference name badge will be handed a ticket immediately before they walk in the door.
Can I buy extra tickets anytime?
If you are an FMEA member registered for the conference, you may purchase tickets at the computers in the on-site registration area anytime during the regular registration hours. Everyone else may purchase tickets beginning at 11 a.m. Thursday morning.
There are more family members and guests coming to watch my all-state student than I have tickets. How and when do they get tickets?
Extra tickets may be purchased when general tickets sales open. Tickets will be sold at the main registration area and cost $15.
Does my 2-year old or 3-year old need to buy a ticket?
Everyone who will be taking up a seat will need a ticket. Babies that are being held by a parent or sitting on a parent's lap for the duration of the concert are welcome without a ticket, but children who are old enough to sit in their own seat will need a ticket.