All-State Concert Tickets
Tickets are now sold online for family, friends, and other attendees who are not registered for the conference.
All-State Concert Tickets are Now Sold Online
Directors no longer need to pre-order all-state concert tickets for their students' family members or friends who will be attending their concerts. Send them the link to this page instead.
Parents and family, please check with your student or their music teacher to confirm the correct ensemble and the correct concert. Directors, performing students, and registered chaperones will be admitted to all concerts with their conference name badges and will not need tickets. By purchasing a ticket to an FMEA Concert, you attest that you have read and understand the information on this page and the All-State Ticket Policy.
Click the link for the concert you would like to attend:
- Elementary Chorus, Thursday 1:30 p.m. Ballroom A
- Elementary Orff Ensemble, Friday 1:00 p.m. Ballroom A
Brass, Woodwinds, Percussionists, and Pianists. Some high school band students might be performing in an Orchestra instead, so be sure to confirm the exact ensemble with your student or their band director.
- All-State Concert Bands, Saturday 2:30 p.m. Ballroom A
- All-State Middle School Band (7th & 8th Grade)
- All-State Concert Band (9th & 10th Grade)
- All-State Symphonic Band (11th & 12th Grade)
- Honor Bands, Saturday 11:00 a.m. Marriott Grand Ballroom
- Middle School Honors Band
- High School Honors Band
- Jazz Bands, Friday 7:00 p.m. Marriott Grand Ballroom
- Middle School Jazz Band (7th & 8th Grade Jazz)
- High School Jazz Band (9th through 12 Grade Jazz)
- Intercollegiate Band, Friday 9:15 p.m. Marriott Grand Ballroom
- Middle School Choirs, Friday, 7:00 p.m. Ballroom A
- Middle School Mixed Chorus
- Middle School Treble Chorus
- High School
Violin, Viola, Cello, Double-Bass, Harp, and some Brass, Woodwinds, Percussionists and Pianists. Some high school double-bass students might be performing with a Band instead. Be sure to confirm the ensemble with your student or their orchestra director.
- All-State Orchestras, Saturday 6:30 p.m. Ballroom A
- All-State Middle School Orchestra
- All-State Concert Orchestra
- All-State Symphonic Orchestra (Symphony Orchestra)
- Honors Orchestras, Saturday 2:30 p.m. Marriott Grand Ballroom
- Middle School Honors Orchestra
- High School Honors Orchestra
- Tickets can be purchased anytime up until 30 minutes after the start time of the concert.
- Tickets purchased will be emailed to the purchaser and can be either printed or stored on their phone. The barcode will be scanned at the door to validate ticket authenticity and gain entrance to the concert.
- Re-Entry Procedure: If you need to leave the concert hall, be prepared to show your ticket and a Photo ID to gain re-entry into the concert hall.
- If you are purchasing tickets for someone else, you must transfer the tickets to them online so that their name is the name listed on the ticket in case they need to exit and re-enter the concert venue by showing their Photo ID.
- No Refunds. However, tickets may be exchanged for another concert or transferred to another person. To exchange or transfer a ticket, you must use the online portal, as this cannot be done at the ticket counter on-site.
- Signs with QR Codes will be posted at the conference for purchasing tickets at the door with your smartphone.
- A desk in the Conference Registration area on the second floor of the convention center will be selling paper tickets if you need to purchase tickets with cash or if you do not want to use electronic tickets.
1-800-301-FMEA(3632) • Fax: (850) 942-1793