FMEA 2024 Professional Development Conference, January 10-13, 2024
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the FMEA Professional Development Conference. The FMEA conference is host to 23 All-State Ensembles including Bands, Orchestras, Choruses, Guitar, Popular Music, and Orff at the elementary, middle school, and high school levels. More than 10,000 music educators, music supervisors, musicians, college students, school administrators, students, and their parents will be in attendance. There are usually more than 300 events, including seminars, workshops, meetings, and concerts.
Now Accepting Reservations for the 2024 Conference!
Exhibitor Information Packet 2024 - Includes important information, dates, rules, and regulations. In the contract generated in the online ordering process, you will attest that you have read and understand the information, rules, and regulations in this handbook.
Please note our booth assignment procedure for previous exhibitors:
- To maintain the space you were in at the 2023 conference, register and pay your deposit before March 1.
- To request to move or expand your space, register and pay your deposit as soon as possible. Move requests will be granted on a first-paid basis after March 1.
- After March 1, we will first assign booth space for those who requested the same space and then assign those who requested to move or expand in the order their deposits were paid.
- Once all orders with a paid deposit have been assigned their booths, all empty spaces will be open for general sale and assigned as deposits are paid.
- Login with the username and password you chose last year, or Click "CREATE ACCOUNT" if it's your first time with us
- To create a new order, follow the instructions to create a new order for "FMEA Exhibits"
- Pay deposit and/or balance on-line
- Print contract and invoice/statement
- Enter the information needed for name badges
- Enter Program Information
- Advertising for the Conference Program, Florida Music Director Magazine, and web banner ads can also be purchased using this system.
Please see our Media Kit or the Exhibitor Information Packet above for booth pricing and other important information. Booths include a table and 2 chairs for each 10'x10' space. Additional items ordered from our show decorator and logistics company, including carpet, additional furniture, and shipment receiving, will incur an additional cost.
A block of rooms is reserved for exhibitors at the Westin Tampa Waterside Hotel, a short walk across the river from the convention center, for the discounted rate of $223 per night.
This link is only for exhibitors. You must have placed your exhibit booth order online and added badges for everyone in your hotel reservation. We will be comparing the rundowns with our exhibitor list regularly and will cancel reservations for those who are not registered as exhibitors with badges.
UPDATE: Unfortunately, our special Exhibitor Hotel Block at the Westin may be full. However, exhibitors are eligible for our regular attendee hotel blocks. We recommend you wait until the first week of November to reserve in these blocks, because that is when many music teachers cancel their reservations for their students who did not make an all-state ensemble.
Watch out for Hotel and Attendee List Scammers!
The entire conference and trade show industry is suffering from an influx of scams where an unauthorized person or company searches the internet for exhibitor lists on conference and trade show websites and impersonates the conference to sell hotels or attendee lists to exhibitors fraudulently.
All legitimate email correspondence from FMEA will come from an email address ending in @fmea.org, @flmusiced.org, or @cfaefl.org. Be suspicious of emails that come from any other domain name, with the exception of our show decorator LVE Show Services.
There is no third-party housing or attendee list service for the FMEA Conference. The only legitimate way to reserve a hotel room for our conference is with the reservation link on this page, and we do not offer attendee lists.
Please notify your corporate office if they are responsible for booking travel.
Forms & Services:
- Carpet, Additional Chairs or Tables, Furniture, Shipment Receiving: LVE Show Services. Email email@example.com if you need assistance setting up your account.
- Electricity: Edlen Electric - If you need power to your booth, it must be ordered from Edlen. Exhibitors are not allowed to run extension cords outside of their booths.
- For rigging and any A/V equipment rental that LVE does not have available, email Encore at Lauren.Crisp@encoreglobal.com
- Food & Beverage Sampling Request Form - Required if you are distributing samples of food or beverage products. Email the form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tampa Convention Center will provide complimentary WiFi throughout the facility, including in the Exhibit Hall. Connect to the TCC Complimentary network, open your browser, and follow the instructions for creating an account or logging into your existing SmartCity account.
Exhibitors who need a faster or more reliable connection may upgrade to the "TCC Exhibitor WiFi" network for $79.95 a day for a 5ghz 3mbps connection. Multi-day discounts might be available. Connect to the Exhibitor WiFi network and open your web browser to purchase access.
If you need a wired internet connection, other data networking services, or a telephone line, please contact SmartCity.
The only approved vendors for the FMEA Conference are:
- Frank Minish LLC - show decorator, furniture, logistics, and shipment receiving
- LVE Show Services - sub-contractor/partner for Frank Minish LLC, providing furnishings, labor, material handling, billing, and various other trade show services
- SmartSource - lead retrieval barcode scanner rental
- Edlen Electric - the convention center's electrical service provider
- Smart City - the convention center's phone, internet, and WiFi provider.
- Encore - the convention center's A/V rental and rigging provider
- Center for Fine Arts Education - The association management company owned by FMEA, providing staff and online ordering for exhibits and advertising.
From the 2023 Conference:
2,959 Music Teachers
221 Exhibit Hall Day-passes
Turnstile Count: 18,977
All-State Concert Tickets: 5,456
(On Saturday, badges are not required for entry, so concert attendees may attend the exhibit hall as well)
Load-in and setup (subject to change):
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Open:
Thursday 12:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
For website problems or technical assistance
1-800-301-FMEA(3632) • Fax: (850) 942-1793