2020 FMEA Professional Development Conference
January 8-11, 2020
This page is in the process of being updated for the 2020 conference. Some forms or information may still refer to the 2019 conference and will be updated shortly.
Pricing: See our Media Kit or the Exhibitor Information Packet below for booth pricing and information
Exhibitor Information Packet 2020 - Includes important information, dates, rules, and regulations.
SIGN UP HERE: Booth Reservation and Management System
- Login with the username and password you chose last year, or Click "CREATE ACCOUNT" if it's your first time with us
- Then follow the instructions to create a new order for "FMEA Exhibits"
- Pay deposit and/or balance on-line
- Print contract and invoice/statement
- Enter information needed for name badges
- Enter Program Information
- Advertising for the Conference Program, Florida Music Director Magazine, and web banner ads can also be purchased using this system.
Lead Retrieval Scanner Rental:
Someone from SmartSource Rentals may contact you in regards to renting lead retrieval equipment. This is the only third-party company that has permission to contact you on behalf of FMEA in regards to lead retrieval services.
- Scanners read bar-codes on attendee name badges
- Contact information stored electronically to a secure database and viewable in real-time.
- Name, School/Workplace, Position, Address, Phone, E-mail
- For students, their School, All-State Ensemble, and Instrument is included
- iOS and Android Software-Only option allows you to use your own iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android device for a lower price than renting a device.